Tech-3394: Multi-Specialty Practice in North East PA
with Multimodal Imaging Center, CLIA Lab, and More
Ideal for Pain Management / Urgent Care / Multi-Specialty Practice
This multi-specialty practice is in the medical corridor in Eastern Pennsylvania, about 75 miles from NY city. The facility is state-of-the-art, capable of offering a full complement of services including neurology, interventional pain management, cardiology, imaging, laboratory services, and physical therapy. The imaging equipment are ACR accredited.
Currently, this 10,000 sq. feet facility is not operating at its full potential due to the owner’s ailing health and age and is at about breakeven point with revenue of $1.4M. Under the prior owner when it was running at full potential as a pain management/neurology practice, its revenues and net profits were over $6M and $3M respectively.
For example, if it is run as an Urgent Care/ Family Practice with perhaps a part-time pain management physician visiting once or twice a week, it would do rather well. There are about 4 senior and active adult living complexes around, one being the newest one still being constructed, and with pain management as a chronic issue, the clinic could do rather well. There are urgent care centers in the vicinity belonging to healthcare systems of the area, but none that are independently held. This area is within about an hour of NYC and is a major vacation and resort area year around and brings a large tourist population.
In terms of the infrastructure, it would be hard to find a facility with so much to offer. Besides physician offices, it has a multi-modality imaging center (MRI, CT, DEXA, and X-ray), has a clinical lab, and has a modern, newly equipped physical therapy area with new equipment.
- – High visibility building in the heart of medical alley
- – Has only independent Multi-modal imaging center in the area – includes virtually all modalities including High-field as well as Open MRI, 128 slice CT machine, Ultrasound, Echocardiogram, and Digital X-ray
- – 9,800 sq. ft. Facility with 5 exam rooms and two additional rooms that can be repurposed into exam rooms
- – Can easily accommodate 5-6 physicians
- – New Upgraded rooms for EMG, EEG
- – Cardiology Room for stress test
- – Turnkey Physical Therapy Area with modern, new equipment
- – Physician Office Lab with new equipment and new LIS
- – Well-equipped Physical Therapy room
- – Brand new roof, new generator, new phone system and many new AC units
- – Ample parking and right in the heart of Medical Alley
- – Upgraded and newer equipment
- – Popular all-season resort bringing lots of tourists to the area in addition to local population
Revenue of $1.4M with EBITDA $106K.
- Asking Price: $1.3M for business (includes assets of about $2.2M); $2.2 M for real estate (or long-term lease)
We Can Help You Implement Your Strategy
Are you looking to find a suitable business or looking to find strategic partners? We can find customized solutions that will help you in implementing your strategies. Contact us today.