Profitable Multi-modal Imaging Center in South West with Fully Paid-off Equipment
Disclaimer: TechnologyPark.com has not independently verified any of the information in these listings and makes no warranty as to their accuracies or completeness.
This 10-year old center provides multi-modal services including – MRI/MRA, CT, X-rays, Ultrasound, and Bone Density (DEXA). It is ACR-accredited. It accepts all major insurances.
The main assets of the Center are as follows:
• 1.5T short-bore, wide aperture Phillips Infinion MRI (2002)
• GE-16 Slice Lightspeed RT CT scanner (2002)
• XMA Ideal X-ray – Digital (2006)
• Konica Minolta Regius Model-110 CR (2011)
• Siemens Sequoia 512 Ultrasound (2007)
• Hologic QDR 4500 Discovery C Bone Densitometer (2007)
• Sony UP.DF.500 Laser Printer (2009)
• ACIST Stat Sensor & Dock Creatinine Meter (2009)
• NovaRad PACS/RIS System (rented)
All equipment are completely paid off with no lease payments. The PACS/RIS system is rented. The installed market value of these equipment along with the build-out cost is estimated to be around $700K.
The Center is in a modern Professional Park with many physicians’ offices within a walking distance
The Center accepts almost all major insurances including BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaids etc. Details of accepted insurances as well payments from various insurances in the past two years is attached in the pages that follow.
- Revenue: $774K (2017); $287K (Jan-Apr 2018)
- EBITDA: $192K / 302K for a Radiologist buyer (2017); $121K (Jan-Apr 2018)
- Asking Price: $750K
This was sold
We Can Help You Implement Your Strategy
Are you looking to find a suitable business or looking to find strategic partners? We can find customized solutions that will help you in implementing your strategies. Contact us today.